Re: [OM] Blue Moon

Subject: Re: [OM] Blue Moon
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:04:08 -0800
Thank you all for all the tips. I was getting worried earlier when this
thick fog was looming large, but it is almost 4:00 and the fog seems to
be gone now so conditions could be perfect. I think I have a roll of
something kicking around the house besides my stash of Provia F to play
with and will head out right after my ex picks up the kids at 6:00. I'll
take my whole kit just in case and try a couple different locations, one
where (if I am lucky) I may be able to get a lighthouse in the shot too.
It'll be a fun way to spend some of Halloween night. Now, if I were
really brave I would do some street shooting downtown (no town seems to
do Halloween like Santa Cruz does...except maybe San Francisco). I hope
by the time I get out there that it isn't oo high in the sky (there is a
mountain range it rises over and I'll only be ~an hour after moonrise).
Wish me luck!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com