Re: [OM] Re: Olympus IS1000- Oly Instruction Manual and accesories

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus IS1000- Oly Instruction Manual and accesories
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 00:34:17 +0100
: While they don't seem to have the IS-1000 on the Olympus America website,
you
: can download PDF manuals for the IS-1,  IS-2, IS-3, IS-10, IS 30, AND
: IS-300/IS-30 DLX from the website:
: http://www.olympusamerica.com/innards/download_manuals.asp . Also
avaliable are
: manuals for the AX, OM-1, 2, 2S, 3ti, 4t, pc, 88, and 77AF as wll as
manuals for
: many P&S, APS, and digitals. Perhaps Hans can grab these (I don't know
what
: Olympus would say about that if anything)

Duh.

: It would be easier than scanning them in, why reinvent the wheel?

Grabbed. I'll add them to the eSIF, but I still will be looking for the
printed manuals to get them scanned in colour and without the index. Of
course the manual for the iS-3000 also needs to be scanned because it cobers
Super FP. Combined with the manuals and data sheets I have of the G40,
Multi-Flash Synchro Module, Centurion Black, B macro converter, A life size
macro converter, B 1.7 tele converter, B 0.8 wide converter, panorama
adapter and remote control rc-200 we'll be getting an almost complete set.

Is the data sheet of your variable dioptric adapter in English, Per?

hnz