[OM] Re: Olympus IS1000- Oly Instruction Manual and accesories

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus IS1000- Oly Instruction Manual and accesories
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:14:55 +0100
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 00:06:59 +0100
> From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus IS1000-  Oly Instruction Manual and accesories
>
> Collecting and scanning all the iS manuals and data sheets *is* on my
> e-sif-to-do-list, Per. Currently I only have the manuals for the iS-3000,
> G40, Centurion Black, and the data sheets for all the accessories that are
> compatible with the iS-3000. At the coming camera trade show at Houten
> (Europe's largest camera trade show) I'll be looking for the manuals for the
> iS-10/20/30/1000/2000. And for a PMT-35 ;)
>
> hnz

Sounds wonderful Hans. In this way the iS/L page will be just as valuable to
the iS users
as the rest of the e-Sif is to the OM users. Just let me know if anything is
missing.
(I've recently bought the RC-200 remote and a dioptric adapter for instance,
and know
where there's a new panorama adapter for 225 SKR).

Best regards,

Per Nordenberg