[OM] FS or trade: OM-2n, OM-2000, Bogen 3410, etc.

Subject: [OM] FS or trade: OM-2n, OM-2000, Bogen 3410, etc.
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:20:04 -0600
Well, in my constant efforts to keep my kit lean, I will be selling the
following items.  Prices are a bit negotiable, and I would prefer to
trade towards a 135/2.8 or a 200/4.  If items do not sell here, I will
put them on the infamous auction site.  If they do not meet the reserve,
it will be top bidder on the list.  And, if they do not sell after that,
then I guess it's just Karma, and I should keep them....

OM-2n Black body and brassed to perfection! Ser. No. 535xxx  a true work
horse, and the first OM I bought a few years ago.  It has been by the
workbench of Photosphere in the past few years (I still need to find the
receipts) and is in perfect working order. ~$125

OM-2n Chrome body.  This should be coming in tomorrow from an auction
that I won for a BG2.  Don't know the condition, but looks to be pretty
good.  Let me know if you are interested and I will make a list....
~$175

OM-2000 Bought new a couple of years ago as a back-up.  Has seen little
use, and is in perfect working condition.  Small scratch on the top of
the pentaprism, but otherwise perfect.  Original box & warranty. ~$150

Vivitar Series 1 70-210.  small spot on front element - fungus?  Has not
had any activity in the many years that I have had it.  Good condition
w/ pouch & caps. ~$45

Bogen 3025 head  No signs of wear.  Tight, clean, and ready to use. ~$20

Bogen 3410 head w/ 3 quick release plates.  In original box.  Works
well, clean levels, tight. ~$90

Bogen 141 pan-tilt head.  Who knows how old this one is!  Still in good
shape.  Basic head.  ~$10

Bogen 144 tripod  your basic tripod w/ 3 extending legs and center
column.  Light weight, sturdy, adjusts to 6' height. ~$90

Price do not include shipping costs.  Shipping will be figure based on
size and weight of total items.  Feel free to e-mail for photos.
Thanks!

Bob Gries