[OM] Addicted Newbie

Subject: [OM] Addicted Newbie
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:21:46 -0400
Hi Everyone,

    I am a newbie to the listserv and have owned my camera a short time. I
started with a OM1MDwith a shoe #1 with a 50 f1:1.4, I have since added the
following, a Oly 50mm 3.5macro, tokina 35-70mm, vivitar 135mm, T20 flash, auto
extension tubes, Telescopic Auto Tube 65-116, a black OM1MD with a f1:1.8 with
a winder 1, and aVarimagnifinder. I am hoping to buy a ring flash, 80mm macro,
and a 75-150mm f4. I plan on doing some astrophotography, macrophotography,
along with the general photography of my travels and family. John Hermanson has
done a CLA, beattie screen for the astrophotograaphy, and brown lizard skin
from Morgan Sparks. I will be sending him the second camera for a CLA sometime
next year. I never realized I could get addicted soooo fast! I may be asking
for help and support for my addiction as I have made all these aquistions since
April.

    Seriously, I need to find out if it is possible to use the T20 off the
camera (OM1 with a shoe #1) and what items must I purchase in order to use it
of the camera. I was told this group is the experts. This newbie would
appreciate some advice on this problem.

    Thanks,
Richard Hawkins
rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx