[OM] Back in Long Beach

Subject: [OM] Back in Long Beach
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:18:04 -0700
I am back from my big driving loop through Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Phew. Thanks for the tips on the Canadian route. The scenery was truly awesome and the Canadians were refreshingly courteous and friendly.

I took much more film than I used, not because there was nothing to take pictures of, but I ran out of picture taking steam. Also much time was taken up with friends and family. Now to send off the film.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA