Re: [OM] Custom OM leathers (followup)

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom OM leathers (followup)
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
Ok it seems the answer to my question is a definite
yes, which is good :) Now I have a somewhat different
question. It appears that Mr. Sparks has made it as
easy as possible to "do it yourself" but even so is it
easy to put the covers? and to take off and clean the
old covers. If you mess up slightly (such as doing a
slight misalignment or getting a crease) is it easy to
fix? Thank you for your answers. The natural cobra
skin for chrome and fine grey lizard skin for black
look very very impressive.

Mark Lloyd