[OM] Light brown leather for black OM-4 + loose screws

Subject: [OM] Light brown leather for black OM-4 + loose screws
From: Arild Eikenaes Vengen <Arild.Vengen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:34:03 +0200 (MET DST)
I once saw a picture of a black OM-4 (I think) with a light brown leather
cover, but I can`t seem to find it again. It was probably a Morgan Sparks
leather. If anybody got a link, preferbly with a picture showing the back
(with the film-reminder-slot) please post it here.

If anybody got pictures of Zuiko-lenses with leather focusing ring please
post that too :-)

When I put on the grey leather om my OM-1 I had some problem with the
self-timer-area. The lever didn`t seem to come off, so I just stretched
the leather around the lever, it was a little bit difficult, but I looks
just as it should now. The only problem was that I forgot two put back two
little screws that were located to the left of the self-timer-lever
(possibly to hold the metal-plate). I never put the screws back (I`m lazy)
and everything seems to work fine. Should I peel off the leather to put
the screws back (remember, difficult around the timer-lever), or just hope
everything will continue to work just fine?

I always get leftovers when I disassemble stuff..

Regards,
Arild E. Vengen