Re: [OM] Well, folks, I'm back!

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, folks, I'm back!
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:27:52 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>

> For those of you who are pampered and living in Texas (or somewhere
> else warm), here's proof (taken yesterday with the cheap Kodak digital)
> that winter is fast approaching in Edmonton:

Hello Chris!  Just back from picking up the paper (wearing shorts, nice and
warm here in Texas you know).  Glad you're back  We had an OM lunch down in
Austin while you were gone. Tom drove his station wagon 'cuz the stuff he
brought to let us fondle wouldn't fit in the 'Vette. Ken Norton makes a
flying pass through the list once in a while.  No sign of Doris.  Chris B.
has been taking advantage of the his RAF severance benefits and learning to
print color.  There is some thread going about who gets to live in the
wilderness, but I've mostly skipped that one.  That's about it.  Welcome
back.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/