[OM] Olympus RC or RD and S 20 Flash

Subject: [OM] Olympus RC or RD and S 20 Flash
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:53:06 +0800
Hi

I have just seen pictures I took on my OM 2n with the S20 at a baptism and
they came out nice (especially with the diffuser in place). Now I am hoping
the RC with the S 20 would make a neat small carry about camera package with
all the user adjustability we want and a good 40 mm lens to boot.

Can anyone advise me if the above combination will work? I would expect to
use it just like any auto thyristor flash will work on an OM series camera
 OM 1, 2 etc).?

For example, I would mount the S 20 on the Oly RC and set the aperture on
camera to match the aperture setting on the flash. That's it?

Or am I missing out something?

Regards

Titoy