Re: [OM] What battery or spacer for a 1.5 volt altered OM 1

Subject: Re: [OM] What battery or spacer for a 1.5 volt altered OM 1
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:56:21 EDT
I have a plastic ring device that I got from Olympus Guy.  It's outside
diameter is that of a PX625 and it's inside diameter is that of a SR44.  I
had my OM1 converted and recalibrated for use with the 1.5v SR44 and with the
ring it works great.

Paul has shut down his operation, but he sells on eBay.  He may be able to
give you the source of the ring.  Paul's phone number is 210-684-4750.  It is
still an active phone number and he may be able to help.

Dave Dougherty