Re: [OM] New To The List

Subject: Re: [OM] New To The List
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:36:31 -0600
At 10:19 AM 18/10/2001 -0500, Jay Maynard wrote:
On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 07:39:52AM -0700, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Thanks, Jay ... I appreciate the rundown.  Tell me, how durable are
> the older bodies, and how well sealed are the newer ones wrt to dirt,
> dust, and moisture?

Other folks have been answering this; I can't offer any improvements, so
I'll just say "me too". ...except to note that some photo magazine (in
Australia? My memory on the sibject is fuzzy) ran a test on the OM-4Ti and
said it survived the toughest torture test for dust they could come up with.
Someone remember the reference?

It's actually referenced off of Lee Hawkin's main Oly page at:

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/crash-test.txt

It's a translation of an article from a List member who lives in the Netherlands.

Garth