[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2804

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2804
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:18:36 -0400
>From: les clark
>Subject: Re: [OM] 220v Adapter 2 needs a good home
>
>You do know you can get an adapter quite cheaply, don't you?

Yes, I know I can get an adapter to mate this thing to a US-style 220v wall
socket, but then I'd have to unplug either my clothes dryer or my stove to
take flash pictures! ;-)

I checked my esif CD and couldn't find anything on this beast.  Maybe it's
really rare and I could have put it on e*ay for $10,000.

I've got the dreaded F.AC Adapter 3 with the optional fire extinguisher
anyway, so that's why I decided I didn't need a 220v version.

Steve Troy