Re: [OM] (OT) New Purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) New Purchase
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:04:27 +1000
Try hards - a new model Rangie and no bull bar. Real vandals use a beat-up
old mongrel Rangie like my previous SUV. Wide tyre, 'roo bar to decimate
wildlife, Ford transmission, stroked Leyland engine. God, I miss it
sometimes. You could mow down anything in that. Had to turn off the engine
when you filled it 'cos the gas station pump couldn't keep up.
I've been in therapy for a while now....
AndrewF