[OM] FS OM-1, Cord, non-Olympus Graflex

Subject: [OM] FS OM-1, Cord, non-Olympus Graflex
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
Well I have a few things I want to sell and here they
are.

1: Black Olympus OM-1. This well brassed body has a
lot of stories it could tell, and looks well used. It
NEEDS a CLA since it is kinda grungy and smells a
little bit. The foam is rotted and moldy and totally
disgusting. The viewfinder is dirty and needs cleaning
and the body is generally pretty dirty. Thats the bad
news.

The good news is that with a CLA I can guarantee its
return to perfect working order and I am pretty sure
all it needs is a good polishing and shining up,
everything works. The shutter works well and is clean
without any light leaks that I can see. The meter
works, but you'll have to convert from the old mercury
battery (I got it with a working mercury battery). The
self timer works... basically this camera is like a
dirty car, everything works and it might need a few
minor things, but a run through a Camera Wash and
it'll be a super camera. This camera also has both
battery cap and MD cap so that's a nice plus.
I will guarantee that everything I have said works
does work, but I can't guarnatee anything else (like
light leaks) so this Camera is being sold AS IS with
regards to current picture taking ability, but if you
send it off for CLA and this camera is beyond repair
send it bck and I'll give a full refund plus the money
spent for the diagnostic.

Price I'm asking $75 plus shipping for this fully
working but dirty camera.

2: 0.6m coiled TTL cord for the QA310 in ex+
condition. $5 dollars plus shipping.

3: This is a non-Olympus camera. A Pacemaker Speed
Graphic in fully working order with Kalart
Rangefinder. This is an old 4x5 press camera that I
got before I knew what I was doing and now I'm stuck
with this camera which, frankly, was an impulse buy.

This camera is in great condition with a 135mm Optar
Lens. No cosmetic wear except for a little paint loss
on one edge of the viewfinder protector. Bellows look
to be light tight. This camera also has the desirable
Graflok back which is standard for today but wasn't
back then. Overall this camera is in museum piece
quality with only a tiny bit of wear. Both the lens
shutter and the focal plane shutter work at all speeds
but I can't vouch for their accuracy. The 135mm Optar
lens is in pristine condtion with no dust or marks in
the glass that I can see. This would be a great camera
for a collecter, user of 4x5 cameras, or just someone
interested in 4x5 photography (which I was for about a
week :). This camera is also built like a tank and I
would say it could operate even after drops and hits
that would smash even an OM-4t. Its heavy but not too
heavy that it can't be handheld also (Heck its about
as heavy as a Wonderbrick with one of those 28-2000mm
zooms everyone is carring about :).

I am asking $225 plus shipping for this camera.

Everything has a 30 Day money back guarnatee -shipping
for all items unless stated otherwise. Returned items
must be in original condition (you break it its your
forever). please contact me offlist if interested at
royer007@xxxxxxxxx Thank you for your time.

Mark Lloyd