RE: [OM] OT: four shot camera was: multi-lens cameras camers was: Stereo

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: four shot camera was: multi-lens cameras camers was: Stereo?
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:34:25 -0500
Yeah, I had one of these cameras, and once you accepted the random
quality of images and the unique ability to put four shots in rather
close sequence on the same frame, it seemed rather fun!  I will get some
of those images together and scan the in.  Arty, but fun.

Bob Gries

<snip>

The person who has the stereo camera I mentioned also has another
multi-lens camera; four lenses in a square format on the front, and when
you
press the shutter release they fire _in sequence_ -- sort of like a poor
man's motor drive, except that you get four shots about 1/10th of a
second
apart.