[OM] FS OM-1 Kit

Subject: [OM] FS OM-1 Kit
From: "Kerry Frohling" <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:17:10 -0700
Hi,

A fellow I work with is selling his OM 1 setup (he is switching to digital). I looked at the equipment and it seemed to be in good shape, I'd be interested myself, by I'm a alittle short right (and I also of one copy of everythiong he's selling :-), which sure made saying no possible). I'm attaching his email to the end of mine. Thanks,

Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, California, USA

P.S. Please email Bill directly, if interested.

BILLnMIMI@xxxxxxx wrote:

Kerry

Here are the updated details of the camera equipment I would like to sell:
OM-1 MD (like new - I am the original owner) with the following accessories:
Tokina 28-85 Zoom Lens, f3.5-f4.5
Olympus 50mm lens, f1.4
Vivitar 28mm lens, f2.8
Asanuma Polarizer Lens, 49mm