Re: [OM] bizarre question-any answers?

Subject: Re: [OM] bizarre question-any answers?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:11:52 +0100
Bill, here's a page that's got a lot of info about camera mount
adapters:

http://people.smu.edu/rmonagha/bronmounts.html

I just had a quick look and it seems a Nikon to Olympus mount is not
available, but it has suggestions on how to make your own.  I think your
problem might be that many mount adapters lose infinity focus so you
might not be able to shoot the stars.

Roger