Re: [OM] What does excellent mean anymore?

Subject: Re: [OM] What does excellent mean anymore?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:08:07 +1000

>I don't know about anyone else, but I am really getting tired on people
>saying something is excellent when it isn't.  Get a load of this rating:
>

><http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1284330865>http://cgi.e
>bay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem=1284330865
>

>Scratches and fungus?  Give me a break (even thought it isn't a
>Zuiko)!!!!  Anyone dealt with these guys?
>

>-Bill

It's like condoms - they only sell in three sizes; large, extra large and
enormous.
Some dealers only have three grades LN, Mint and Ex which means that EX- is
about as nasty and ugly as any of their stock is ever going to get. This
lens wouldn't be worth the start price if it was in clean, used condition.
In this condition it's a joke.
AndrewF