Re: [OM] What does excellent mean anymore?

Subject: Re: [OM] What does excellent mean anymore?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:59:11 -0700

That is sad. But not as sad as the guy in Florida who represented his 90mm macro to me as being in perfect shape, only for me to find two (one large) fungus patches inside of it. These people sound more like they haven't a clue, though they did at least make mention right at the top of the description the flaws found. (Perhaps that's in response to negative feedback they've received on other auctions where such notice was not given.)

Either way I'd give this Pittsburgh Camera Exchange a wide berth.

Tris

I don't know about anyone else, but I am really getting tired on people saying something is excellent when it isn't. Get a load of this rating:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1284330865>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1284330865

Scratches and fungus? Give me a break (even thought it isn't a Zuiko)!!!! Anyone dealt with these guys?

-Bill