Re: [OM] more focusing screen questions

Subject: Re: [OM] more focusing screen questions
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
I don't have much experience with the different
screens but in my personal experience I would go with
a 1-10 screen any day of the week. The 1-10 is the
same as the 1-4 screen all matte but has the following
advantage in that it has lines etched into the matte
giving one a great sense of proportion and
composition. It splits the scrren into lots of little
boxes allowing one to compose and check a picture in a
snap unlike any other screen. It takes awhile to get
used to if your used to the microprism (like I was)
but once your used to it its wonderful. The brigtness
is just fine in my opinion, even in darker situations.

Mark Lloyd