[OM] (FS) Olympus OM-2S

Subject: [OM] (FS) Olympus OM-2S
From: heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Heiko Hamann)
Date: 14 Oct 2001 16:21:00 +0200
Dear Listmembers,

as I'm using both Pentax and Olympus cameras and I've found a suitable
Pentax LX, I have to separate from one of my favourite cameras - my
Olympus OM 2S (Spot Program).

It is in real nice condition (no dents or dings) and works perfectly. I
can send you some pictures of the camera as email. I'm living in
Germany, but shipping overseas should be no problem. The question of
shipping costs and payment method should be resolved in advance, though.

I've paid approximatly 280 US-$ (300,- Euro or 600,- DM) for this body
six months ago and that is the price I would expect.

Regards, Heiko