Re: [OM] Polaroid Scanner & SCSI

Subject: Re: [OM] Polaroid Scanner & SCSI
From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:10:23 -0700
In Win9x it isn't necessary to reboot to recognize a newly turned on
SCSI device.  Since I haven't used Win9x for quite awhile I don't
remember to exact steps ... but here goes from my dyslexic and senile
memory:  go to Control Panel, then System, then Device Manager.  Click
on refresh and the system will rescan all hardware.

In Win2K you can do the same thing if you have Administrator privileges.
If you aren't logged on with Admin privileges, then you must either
do a restart, or log off and back on as Administrator and do a refresh.

Regards,
  -Nick T.