RE: [OM] 21/3.5 SC vs 21/3.5 MC vs 21/2

Subject: RE: [OM] 21/3.5 SC vs 21/3.5 MC vs 21/2
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:41:07 +0200
Hi Tom,

> As for flare, I haven't found it to really be a problem with any of the
> three.  Let's face it, shoot into the sun with a super-wide and you'll get
> flare.  Will the SC version flare more? Probably, but the differences are
> pretty small.

Thanks for your reply!

On a related note: do you guys think the difference between 21mm and 24mm is
big enough to desire a 21/3.5, given the fact that I already have a 24/2.8?
This is what has been bugging me for quite some time, and this is the major
reason why I'd really like to get the F2 variant, as that will give me both
a wider angle, as well as a one stop faster lens....

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers!
Olafo