Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of focusing screens...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:38:17 +0800
Honestly say, this is my first time to learn macro shots are better with
split screen.

Below are some of my macro shots, they are all taken with matte screen.

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/photo9.htm

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/photo2.htm

This is the main page of my photo gallery, they are all focused with matte
screen. I use only matte or distance estimation.

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/photo.htm

C.H.Ling