[OM] WTB/T: OM equipment for darkroom/ developing equipment...

Subject: [OM] WTB/T: OM equipment for darkroom/ developing equipment...
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:43:38 -0700
I am looking for stainless steel 35mm and 120 reels (not dropped), a single 35mm metal tank, thermometers, a high quality 4 bladed easel, a good focusing aid, and possibly other darkroom items.

Darkroom equipemtn I have found locally is too expensive, so I thought I'd look on the list, and see if there's anything hanging out in closets.... I am willing to buy, or trade for Olympus equipment I have.

Items I have to trade: Vari-magni finder, Winder 1, OM-1n, filters, T-20, possibly more dependent upon the trade.

Thanks, James.