Re: [OM] Orinids meteor shower...exposure, film etc help

Subject: Re: [OM] Orinids meteor shower...exposure, film etc help
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:02:36 +0100
Oh, I wasn't trying to photograph any structure or anything like that -
just wanted to record it trailing across the film.  It does just appear
as a point source to the naked eye but apparently with binoculars you
can begin to see some structure.

If you want to look out for it, check out the following link:

http://www.heavens-above.com/main.asp?Loc=Bloomsbury&Lat=51.526&Lng=-0.119&TZ=GMT

That gives times for central London but it won't be very different for
the suburbs.  It is very bright and worth seeing.  I'll put my picture
on the web this evening so you can see what I got.

Roger