Re: [OM] OM-4t over OM-4 and flash compatibility

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4t over OM-4 and flash compatibility
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 21:32:55 -0700
> If you plan on using the TTL Auto connector on the body with anything but
> an F280 for off-camera flash control, consider that the 4t has a 7-pin for
> the F-280.  The 4 has a 5-pin for the "T" series flashes (as does the 2S).
>
> - -- John

So are you saying that you can only remotely connect T series flashes
via ttl cables to the 4  (and lower # bodies) and not the 4t? The
manuals that came with the 4t say nothing about remotely connecting any
flash. Well actually it shows a T45 on a bounce grip and plugged into
the jack on the body with the special cord but only shows the T32 on the
camera. I was actually hoping to take some interior photos this week
using a T32 on the 4t and maybe a couple of remote flashes. Can you use
the F280 together with the T series flashes?
Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West