Re: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens
From: Hank <zuikosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:17:50 -0700
I prefer the 2-4 and the 1-4 in the appropriate OM cameras.  Warren showed me
how much easier to focus a telephoto or macro shot through one on his camera.
After that I was hooked !  Now I've got the 2-4 in the OM2S and the 1-4 in the
OM1n.  Fortunately I have better than 20/20 vision.  It has alwasy been easier
for me to focus without using the microprisms and the split screen.

 Now I can finally see through the center of the image helps spot metering,
too!

-- Hank