Re: [OM] OM-2s Program For Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2s Program For Sale
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 07:02:43 -0400
Hi,

I've only recently joined the list. I use a number of Olympus bodies (OM-1n,
OM 2000, and two OM 2s Program). I'd like to sell one of the OM 2s Program
bodies and thought to offer it here before it goes to eBay. Actually, I'd
like to sell them all, except the OM-1n, and get an OM-4t :)

Since it's not the most common of the OM bodies, here's a brief rundown. The
OM2s Program body has three modes: manual/spot, auto, and program. Spot
metering is only available in manual mode. It's pretty much an OM-2 Plus.
The body shows some brassing and wear, but is not ugly. The camera works
perfectly, but does have a flaw: There is one dim, and one out diodes at the
1/8 second mark in the viewfinder. It affects nothing in operation. If
needed, I can provide photos.  I think $175 is a fair price.

My eBay name is allan500, if you wish to check my rating.

If anyone is interested, please email me at:

allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Allan Wafkowski