RE: [OM] OM-2n red vs. green Flash LED

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2n red vs. green Flash LED
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:13:39 +0200
Hi,

> Well I just got an OM-2s with the green LED which is a
> battery eater since it draws power from the camera
> batteries rather than from the flash batteries like
> the red LED. I don't know if any OM-2n's were made
> with the green LED.

Uh-oh, perhaps I got confused between these two models... Anyone?

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: Mark, the 0.6m cable is underway, interestingly enough, at the post
office they issued a special warning that any and all parcels sent to your
whereabouts are being opened for inspection, do you (or does anyone else in
NY state) know if this is really happening?