RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens

Subject: RE: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:12:58 +0100
Cc: <pschings@xxxxxxxx>, "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
You don't really need to know what the number is Tina. I assume that you are merely interested... but it is possible to miss the little "tab" that Paul mentioned when releasing the screen's frame above the mirror; it is also possible to knock the mirror when pushing the frame back up, or to skip off the frame when pushing against it to engage the tab again.

If you want to change to the 2-13, it will come with the instructions and tweezers that you need.

Chris