Re: [OM] Cost of B+W processing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cost of B+W processing?
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:27:53 -0400
In <200110021921.MAA29821@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 10/02/01 at 02:19 PM,
   "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>I don't have any problem with smell, and I'm using pretty much the same
>chemicls that were in use 20 yrs ago. A little ventilation goes a long
>way.

Barry is right on the button here, with the proviso that the "scoop" for
the exhaust air is right near your trays. Something like a long slit in
a plastic pipe leading to an exhaust fan, the slit extending over the
length of your sink and trays. An exhaust fan 'way up on the wall to
which the fumes have to find their way will encounter you on the way,
just the result you *don't* want.