Re: [OM] 35/shift vs. regular 35

Subject: Re: [OM] 35/shift vs. regular 35
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
If you got the 35 shift I don't think you would need
the regular 35 since the shift can do anything the reg
35 can and more with just a minimum of extra work (and
I mean very small amount) The 24 mm shift on the other
hand if you got that one I would recommend getting a
regular 24mm sice its faster, lighter, a whole lot
less expensive if someone were to swipe it and in
general is a much more specialized lens that has to be
protected due to its exposed optics. I would get the
35 shift since it can do so much more than a normal
lens if you have the cash of course.

Mark Lloyd