[OM] Las Vegas bound

Subject: [OM] Las Vegas bound
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:29:27 -0700
I am headed out to Las Vegas tonight for the Interbike trade show, you
kids behave yourselves while I am gone. :)

OM related note. Even though cameras are not allowed at the show (except
for press folks) I am taking a small kit, OM-4T 35-80/2.8 Zuiko and a
couple of filters. I have done this the last couple of years and never
had a problem. The real trick seems to be not using a flash. Without a
flash nobody seems to really notice you. Have some rolls of Kodak Max
Zoom 800 film to try out this time around. I also have my trusty Olympus
XA as a backup. Nice and unobtrusive, works well in these situations.
Normally I don't even bother to bring a flash, but I just received an
F280 form Tom Scales, so I guess I will tote that along to play with
when I am not at the show.

See you all Wednesday.

--
Jim Couch