Re: [OM] Temptation: Tamron SP 35-105 2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Temptation: Tamron SP 35-105 2.8
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:22:01 -0400
> : saw a Tamron SP 35-105 2.8 it was 529.00, new in box
> : with a new OM mount. It's new, but its been sitting in
> : the store for a long time so much so that the box is
> : faded. They lowered the lens to a price of $450. Now
>
> This lens is worth it.
>

> hnz

If memory serves me correctly, this lens rivals the Zuiko 35-80 f2.8 in
terms of performance. Whether or not it is worth that much money depends on
how much you want it, I suppose.

Why not go back to the store and make them an offer? If its been sitting
there for so long, they may just accept it.

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx