[OM] Re: Carryons

Subject: [OM] Re: Carryons
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:43:56 -0700
Tris had a insurance question regarding SPPE (scheduled personal property
endorsement or floater) covering items such as cameras...This coverage can be
added to your primary homeowner or renters policy for a very low cost...Even if
you have a $500. decuctible on the structure and contents your floater can be
written without a deductible...Be sure it is RC (replacement cost) and not ACV
(actual cash value)...Items should be listed separately eg: Olympus OM 4
#1028933 $400...The coveage is worldwide and covers not only theft, but all
risks of direct physical loss...Coverage may vary by carrier...Even though I'm
fully covered I dread seeing my OM kit dropping into the black hole of airport
baggage handling...Hope I've answered your question...Marty