Re: [OM] Everyone leaving...

Subject: Re: [OM] Everyone leaving...
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:30:02 -0700
Unfortuantly I have not! Between dealing with my three children (ok realy two
teenagers and one emerging adult) and their questions and concerns about the
tragedy and dealsing with work (trade show time and an upcoming visit to our
shop
by an Italian framebuilder) I have been just plain to busy. I will be taking a
small Zuiko kit to Las Vegas with me this weekend when I head to the interbike
trade show, so the gear will get a bit of a workout.

Jim Couch