RE: [OM] Ghengis Greve [was] List closure, administration, off topic pos

Subject: RE: [OM] Ghengis Greve [was] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:54:26 +0200
Hi John, list and "Iron Blood",

Wow, a comparison with Genghis Khan... Really, I'm not _that_ ambitious ;)))

> If anyone is looking for Oben's geographical location, you might start in
> Victoria, Australia.  One of his older email addresses was at "dunya.net"
> but I believe it either folded or was bought out by Iprimus.

Another tidbit of info: in Turkish, Oben means "I am" and Candemir means
something like "Blood Iron" (literally), or rather "Iron Blood", so Oben
Candemir translates to "I am iron blood", also Dunya means "world", so I
guess Oben Candemir then comes down to: "I am iron blood, owner of the
world"... Hmmmm, seems he's gotten then where Genghis Khan didn't get ---
BUT, in his own mind, of course... ;)

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: This time I consulted a more literate Turkish resource and he readily
recognised the names (which can be real names and don't necessarily have to
be fake) as Turkish.