RE: [OM][OT] Oben?

Subject: RE: [OM][OT] Oben?
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:21:20 +0200
Hi,

A small addendum/correction to my message from yesterday:

> OWI: It started more or less after another list member (I won't mention
any
> names) made what I perceived as a childish stab at someone else's sales on
> the list, so I got annoyed by that, and publicly expressed that (in rather
> strong language).

Upon re-reading my own message I noticed that it kinda suggests that the one
who posted the original message was to blame for the outbreak of OWI. This
is not true and it's also not what I wanted to suggest (actually, I think
it's rather been my reaction to that message (which I wrote as an answer to
one of Oben's messages) which has triggered the events, than it having been
the original message itself). Either way: I think most of us know how
matters got started and who was the one that started to get really
offensive, so in the end Oben really only has to blame himself for it, as he
has been told many times (in a polite way) what the score was.

Over and out.
Olafo