[OM] Ghengis Greve [was] List closure, administration, off topic posts,

Subject: [OM] Ghengis Greve [was] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:27:13 +0000
At 01:26 9/25/01, Jerry Liles wrote:
Don't ever make Olaf mad!  I thought John Lind was Cpt Blood, but you're
Ghengis Kahn when mad.  No survivors!

Peace.

Jerry Liles

Yes, Olafo is very good; one of the best. Some of us work with greater stealth.

In addition to what Olafo has provided:
(a) Oben is also an audio enthusiast. He bought a Marantz CD-67 MkII SE in about May 1999. He has had problems with it tracking properly with some of his CD's. (b) Oben's also interested in Zeiss Ikon cameras. His frustrated desire to join the ZICG (Zeiss Ikon Collector's Group) email list, but inability to find out how to do it was expressed with: "maybe they can allow all the people who want to join to actually do so. Or maybe its a big hoax?"

Oben (and I *know* you're watching):

Still having trouble with your CD player two years later?  Ever get it fixed?

For someone bright enough to figure out how to rejoin this list under different names, and how to forge others' email addresses in postings to this list, you couldn't sort out how to join the ZICG?? Ummmm, on second thought, the ZICG is just a big hoax, yep, it's all a huge hoax for people like you.

Yes, Oben, there are a number of us on this list who know more about you and your habits than you think we do.

-- John
"Cpt Blood"