RE:[OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 lis

Subject: RE:[OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list members
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:42:39 +0100
LOL!

This is the best laugh I've had in weeks!

The one before this was a kid in the local shopping mall. His mother
wouldn't buy him a comic with a plastic toy on the cover, and he lay down on
his back on the floor, kicking his legs and waving his arms, yelling at the
top of his voice and going bright crimson.

Everybody was laughing. He soon gave up and went after his mother.

Had a nice walk today at Gartmorn Dam, near Stirling. Took my OM2n and the
35/2 and 85/2 lenses.

And the trees are turning, soon get those autumn colours to shoot.

Donald.

P.S. - this is not one of John Lind's tests ;-) (keep it up, John)

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk