Re: [OM] BW films redux

Subject: Re: [OM] BW films redux
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 12:55:39 -0700
On Mon, 24 September 2001, ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In <20010924173146.25229.cpmta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 09/24/01 at 10:31
> AM,
>    Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> >After all, it's been around for 40 or 50 years for some reason.
>
> Try "about 100," or very nearly!

> les clark / edgewater, nj / usa

Careful, Les, lest we old folks scare the youngsters, many of whom think the
world itself was black and white before they were born.  It's been more than 40
years since I discovered Rodinol, and, yeah, it was considered "old stuff" even
then.  I still use it, though, since I haven't found any new-fangled soup that
suits me better.

Walt Wayman