RE: [OM] Extension tubes

Subject: RE: [OM] Extension tubes
From: "David Howells" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:26:26 +0100
Thanks Dan,
I'll try my 50mm f3.5 macro tomorrow, that might work better <G>

David

<snip> The trick is that the focal length will suddenly be _very_ short --
this
confused the heck out of me when I got a set, too.  Hold your hand in front
of the camera and move it closer; it'll start being in focus about a foot
away (at a rough guess). Also, the 35 will have a shorter focal length than
a 50 would; might be worth a try with one of those.