Re: [OM] For Sail

Subject: Re: [OM] For Sail
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:26:47 -0400
OK, email me the first two items.

Tom

On Thursday, September 20, 2001 at 22:42, Ken N <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "[OM] For Sail," saying..

> Ok, before I go to Eb*y, I decided to offer these special items
> to the list.
>
> Three Brassing marks.  These immaculate, one of a kind marks can
> be found above the neckstrap rings and at the edges of top and
> bottom plates.  Authentic and in mint condition.
>
> Seven Scratches in the paint on the film door.  The black paint
> is nearly fully removed at the corners and edges of the film
> door and from the film boxtop holder.  One scratch is genuine
> Anorak Zipper while the others are a combination of lensbag
> jumble and car door banging.
>
> Smashed Filter Ring.  Yes folks, this is the finest prize of
> them all.  An unfettered descent from four feet to a
> concrete/tile floor in the Dublin airport gives you this
> "flat-tire" look to your prized lens.
>
> And finally,
>
> One light leak.  Impress your friends with alien life forms in
> your photographs with this light leak in your film door.  Colors
> vary depending on film used (color print, slide or B&W) and
> positions will be somewhat random, but precisely placed in
> perfect position to augment that once-in-a-lifetime shot.
>
> I also have specials on used lens-tissue (genuine Olympus!).
>
> Free shipping for all emailed items.

----Abacurial-Information-Management-Consultants http://abacurial.com
Tom A. Trottier, President ICQ:57647974
        415-400 Slater St. Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
        +1 613 291-1168 fax:594-5412  N45.417 W75.705

(after 2001 Oct 14) 758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115  N45.412 W75.714