Re: [OM] For Sail

Subject: Re: [OM] For Sail
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:06:23 -0700

Ok, before I go to Eb*y, I decided to offer these special items
to the list.

Three Brassing marks.  These immaculate, one of a kind marks can
be found above the neckstrap rings and at the edges of top and
bottom plates.  Authentic and in mint condition.

Seven Scratches in the paint on the film door.  The black paint
is nearly fully removed at the corners and edges of the film
door and from the film boxtop holder.  One scratch is genuine
Anorak Zipper while the others are a combination of lensbag
jumble and car door banging.

Smashed Filter Ring.  Yes folks, this is the finest prize of
them all.  An unfettered descent from four feet to a
concrete/tile floor in the Dublin airport gives you this
"flat-tire" look to your prized lens.

And finally,

One light leak.  Impress your friends with alien life forms in
your photographs with this light leak in your film door.  Colors
vary depending on film used (color print, slide or B&W) and
positions will be somewhat random, but precisely placed in
perfect position to augment that once-in-a-lifetime shot.

I also have specials on used lens-tissue (genuine Olympus!).

Free shipping for all emailed items.

Ag-Schnozz

Dear Schnozz: I have most of what you're selling, and still making payments on this stuff to boot! But I was thinking, one item my kit sorely lacks is used tissue, and none at all from Olympus. My problem is all those dead payments I'm making on the other stuff. So what would you let half of a tissue go for? Better still, how about if you sent me a full tissue now and I would owe you for the rest?

Waiting on pins and needles.

Tris