Re: [OM] Alternatives to the Eveready Case?

Subject: Re: [OM] Alternatives to the Eveready Case?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:47:57 +1000
One of those shaped "Camera and Zoom Lens" padded cases. You can belt mount
most of them, they offer much more protection, they're cheaper than a
genuine never-ready, they back/top open so you can drop the camera in nose
first, they're weatherproofish, they hold a couple of films and filters in
the lid, theyre big enough to cope with the winder on an OM body and, if
you get the version with a long nose, you can put a second lens or extra
film in the nose section with a padded spacer above it.
AndrewF