Re: [OM] What Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] What Oly?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:22:51 -0700
> > Funny - I always thought that the old Pentax was about twice the size of =
> > an OM - how did he make it fit?
> >
> > Bernd

As a one time Spotmatic user I can say that when i first saw the OM1 i
was a bit disappointed. I had heard about how small and light it was but
as it turned out it was no smaller than my Spotmatic 500 and the screw
mount lenses were actually smaller than their Oly counterparts. But that
didn't stop me from buying into the OM line as it had many more features
packed into the same size package.

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West