Re: [OM] newspaper photographers are smart, right?

Subject: Re: [OM] newspaper photographers are smart, right?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:47:20 +0100
Cc: Doggre@xxxxxxx
I just * know* that you will appreciate my telling you this Rich (:>)): the difference between True and Magnetic North is called Variation (about 3 deg West where I live in Cambridgeshire, about 30 deg I should think in the USA). Deviation is the difference between a map's Grid and True (or Magnetic).

There, I knew that would come in useful some day ;-).

Chris