[no subject]

From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:23:57 -0500
   Hello all,
 I hope this is finally back on list, I see my last two test messages made it.
First thing I'd like to start with is to say I'm saddened to see and hear of
all the folks leaving the list. I'm pretty new here and I have really enjoyed
the banter back and forth, especially the good OM stuff. It is ashame that so
many are leaving because of other folks inconsideration. That said on with my
problem.
 My original Om, an Om 10, I have given to my son to use in his high school
photojournalism class. It is recently back from it's first overhaul, a CLA?
I've never used a winder on it but I put a winder 1 on it for him. The problem
is that it constantly locks up and misfires. I switched the winder 1 with a 2
and it does the same thing. Is this something that should be looked at by the
shop or is this a common occurrence with the Om 10?
 I would appreciate any comments, questions and/or the occasional obscene
remark.

Smitty

P.S. Sorry if this post's more than once, I've been having fits trying to get
my post's on. Smitty